2007년 1월 23일 화요일

About My Goal And The Method

Standard1
Goal; My goal is to write appropriate essay.
Method; I recommend to think about the reader's age, audience's background, knowledge of topic, and interests of potential readers.
Standard2
Goal; My goal is having ability to write in my personal style and my own voice.
Method; I recommend to read lots of books and find out good expressions and try to use those and write a lot.
Standard3
Goal; My goal is not to be confused by common spelling.
Method; I recommend to memorize 10 to 15 words a day. And then I'll make a list and then look up each day so I won't be confused.
Standard4
Goal; My goal is to improve my ability to use standard format and methodology for documenting reference sources.
Method; I recommend to use lots of information and divide into sources such as credits, quotes, distinguishing own ideas from other, and understanding the meaning and consequences of plagiarism.
Trait
Goal; My goal is to make lots of ideas in a short period of time, such as exam times, or during SAT.
Method; I recommend to read various kinds of books, and also scrap several important sides of news so that I can be bright to all sides like social, economic, and so on. Also after reading I should try to write my own thoughts on paper.

댓글 없음: